- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. We take your privacy seriously. We do not sell or rent out information about our clients and customers.
- We will hold in confidence all information you provide to us and ask that you will do the same with our information.
- To post testimonials:
We post testimonials on our website and social media that may contain personal information such as your or your business name, location, etc. If you wish to update or write a testimonial, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name and location. We reserve the right as to which testimonials will be posted to our website and/or social media.
- To enable user-to-user communications.
We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications. Consent of each user will be requested prior to its use.
- For management of accounts on your behalf.
We may use your information for the purposes of managing and maintaining accounts created on your behalf.
- To send administrative information to you.
We may use your information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms and conditions, and our policies as well as reminders, sales information, updates, etc.
- To protect our services.
We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To respond to legal requests and/or to prevent harm.
If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfil and manage your orders.
We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website, social media or online payment platforms.
- To deliver services or products.
We may use your information to provide you with the requested service or product.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
- To send you marketing, promotional, or news communications.
We use MailChimp for newsletters, marketing campaigns, and updating of services offered. Please inform us if you wish to not receive this kind of communication.
- Google Maps Platform APIs.
- Third parties
We may employ a third-party company or freelancer, depending on your needs, and certain information (such as login details) may need to be shared with them. Your consent will be requested prior to handing over any information.
We do not provide services directly to children. If you are under 18 years of age, please ask a parent or legal guardian to speak with us. Services can be obtained by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of a child under 18 years of age, however all communications and payment transactions will be done with the parent or legal guardian only.
- Non-disclosure agreements
NDA’s can be signed upon request.